Up to $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS - Xfinity Retail Sales Consultant - Part Time
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We
drive innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online
experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety
of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for assisting and consulting with customers on our
products and services by utilizing knowledge, skills and technology
to achieve a world class sales and service experience Works with
moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual
results and impact on team.
* Passionately represents products and services by sharing and
demonstrating product and sales know-how with customers. Provides
product demonstrations to educate customers on full product
capabilities to maximize their experience.
* Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions.
Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate
* Achieves sales and customer experience goals and objectives.
* Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and ensures
customers fully understand how to use and manage all company
products/services and gains their consent.
* Performs operational and administrative tasks.
* Partners with customer care to resolve customer issues, as
* Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism
with integrity and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and
* Complies with all company and retail operational policies and
* Completes training requirements and actively engage in team
huddles and learning.
* Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings,
weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as needed.
May be asked to work in alternate stores outside of home base
store. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
* Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and
move about the store constantly.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for
how you do your job.
* Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
* Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
* Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
* Drive results and growth.
* Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
* This information has been designed to indicate the general nature
and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory
of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
* Signing bonus valued at $1,500 will be paid in two installments.
The first $750 will be paid after 90 days of active employment, and
the second $750 will be paid after 180 days of active employment.
Bonus is only payable if the employee is in good standing
continuously through the date each payment is earned. Only
candidates hired into the role externally are eligible for the
signing bonus during the applicable offering period.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to
compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Normal , Up to $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS - Xfinity Retail Sales Consultant - Part Time, Professions , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!