Housing Consultant, Part-Time
Company: The Scion Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We're hiring immediately!Your OpportunityScion is paving a path
in student living and the Experience Team Member (ETM) is essential
to our commitment to exceptional customer experience and strong
partnerships within the community. This position combines
marketing, relationship building, administration and customer
service all in one.The ETM will thrive in a fast-paced, agile,
collegiate environment. This role demands exceptional interpersonal
and problem-solving skills and stellar work ethic.Your
ResponsibilitiesCustomer Experience & Sales
- Prioritize interactions and communication with customers.
Provide community and amenity tours.
- Provide feedback on sales barriers and customer objections to
- Execute sales and engagement initiatives as outlined by
- Provide recommendations on local marketing opportunities and
- Assist with social media and communication on various platforms
to engage customers.
- Assist with planning, promoting and executing customer
experience initiatives, engagement initiatives, and additional
- Always represent the community positively and professionally,
both in and out of the office.Property Administration
- Demonstrate proficiency with general community, market and
- Log, file and retrieve customer packages.
- Assist with general housekeeping involved with opening, closing
and maintaining the office, clubhouse, grounds and amenities.
- Schedule and follow up on maintenance requests to aid in timely
- Maintain office organization and cleanliness.
- Assist with after-hours lock out duties as required.The
responsibilities listed above may not be all inclusive.What We
- Customer-centric mindset
- Agility & flexibility with a frequently changing
- Great communication & interpersonal skills with a diverse
- Reliability & self-discipline
- Availability to work during summer, holidays, and Turn
- Job location is at the assigned property.
- Working hours consist of daytime business hours and after hour
The Scion Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, religion, creed, national origin, color, gender, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, physical or mental
disability (as long as the employee/applicant is otherwise
qualified for the job with or without a reasonable accommodation),
genetic information, HIV/AIDS status, marital status, uniformed
service, veteran status, pregnancy or other legally protected
status or category under federal or state law. The Scion Group LLC
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in all locations in which the
Company has properties. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence,
compensation, training and other terms and conditions of
employment. The Scion Group LLC is committed to the principles of
equal employment opportunities.IND3 #wearehiring #werehiring
Keywords: The Scion Group, Normal , Housing Consultant, Part-Time, Professions , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!