Company: Williams Dedicated
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Williams Dedicated is looking for a full-time, customer-oriented
individual to join our Dispatch Team!
Essential Job Duties:
- Create load plans, scheduling route coverages, identifying
issues, and communicating with team and drivers to find
- Monitoring routes, assisting drivers, troubleshooting and
- Accurately enter computer data while simultaneously interacting
with drivers and taking incoming phone calls.
- Track time-off, driver shortages, and call-offs.
- Handle situations during rotating "on-call" days.
- Organizing and filing paperwork.
- Using a computer and computer programs to communicate with
customers, vendors, and co-workers.
- Maintain a clean and orderly desk and office area.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Consider Williams if you:
- Are able to efficiently multi-task and problem-solve in a
- Are proficient with Microsoft Office and Computer
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and
- Always communicate with customers, vendors, and employees with
professional courtesy and respect.
- Are reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently
without direct supervision.
- Are able to work comfortably in both office and industrial
- Have a good mechanical and mathematical aptitude
- Have excellent attendance and flexible availability-- including
- Have experience in the trucking/transportation industry. It's
not required, but is preferred.
- Are at least 18 years of age
Williams Dedicated is a family-owned, women-owned trucking company
with an unquestionable commitment to safety and a true passion for
the transportation industry that is proven through outstanding
quality and service.
Keywords: Williams Dedicated, Normal , Dispatcher, Professions , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!